- Set aside the orders passed by the HCs of Rajasthan, Delhi and P&H and transfer the writ petitions from the High Courts of Rajasthan and Punjab & Haryana to the High Court of Delhi;
- HC of Delhi to decide the constitutional validity of Para 3A of the Appendix to the Rules, by Aug. 31,16.
- LIC to pay IR 40% ( which was 20% earlier ) as per Para 3A of the Appendix within six weeks and shall file an affidavit to the said effect.
- Orders reg item 3 applicable to the ‘similarly placed persons’.
- SC observed the resolution passed by LIC board could not have been given effect to without framing a rule by the Central Government.Full details:
SU P R E M E C O U R T O F I N D I A - Civil Appeal No.6995 of 2013
LIFE INSURANCE CORP. OF INDIA & ORS. Appellant(s) VERSUS MADAN LAL GANDHI (D) THR. LR. & ORS. Respondent(s)-Date : 17/12/2014 These appeals were MENTIONED today.before HON'BLE MR. JUSTICE DIPAK MISRA & HON'BLE MR. JUSTICE UDAY UMESH LALIT - the matters are now listed on 14th January 2015.
Posted for final hearing 22.01.2014.It is reported that penalty of rs. 30000 has been imposed on the chairman for not filing reply within and seeking further time. This will have to be paid by the chairman himself and not lic.the case will come up for final hearing on 22nd january, 2014.
Latest Developments - LIC case-Next date of hearing maybe 16th January 2014
Respondents' advocate requested 10 days time for replying to Shri.Asthana's affidavit. Further hearing - maybe 16.01.2014.Read More...
Message of Shri Asthana
THE CASE HAS BEEN ADJOURNED FOR THREE WEEKS GIVING LAST CHANCE IN THE ORDER. VERBALLY IT WAS SAID THAT NO FURTHER OPPORTUNITY WILL BE GIVEN EXCEPT BY BAILABLE WARRANTS IN THE FIRST INSTANCE AND THEN NON-BAILABLE.
THE CASE IS NOW LISTED ON 3RD JANUARY 2014.
On 03-01-2014, the case adjourned to 07-01-2014
MESSAGE OF SHRI V C JAIN
SIR, AS YOU KNOW TO DAY OUR CASE WAS AT JAIPUR H.C.REGARDING CONTEMPT OF THE COURT. THE CONTEMPTNERS HAD GIVEN AN AFFIDAVIT IN THE COURT THAT UNLESS GOVT. GIVES US REPLY AND ISSUES NOTIFICATION WE CAN NOT COMPLY THE COURT ORDER. THIS IS TO OUR KNOWLEDGE IS CLEAR CUT CONTEMPT .HON'BLE JUSTICE SHRI R.S.CHOUHAN IN TWO CASES OF THE SAME NATURE SAID ''WE DO NOT KNOW . WE WANT ONLY COMPLIANCE .' 'ISSUE WARRANT'
IN OUR CASE THE CASE IS ADJOURNED ON 7TH JAN. FOR ARGUMENTS AND ORDERS ON OUR REQUEST .SIR WE SHALL LEAVE NO STONE UNTURNED ON 7TH.JAN OUR ADVOCATE SHRI R. K. SINGH OF DELHI IS WELL PREPARED TO ARGUE ON THAT DATE. HOPE WE WILL GET THE GRAND SUCCESS ON 7TH.
V.C.JAIN GENERAL SECRETARY AIRIEF
UPDATION OF PENSION AS PER WAGE REVISION! RAJASTHAN HIGH COURT'S VERDICT ON UPDATION PENSION TO LIC EMPLOYEES!Full Judgement
LIC -THE CONTEMPT PETITION IN SC COMES FOR HEARING ON 19.03.2012 (CCP 82-83 of 2012) and THE CONTEMPT PETITION AT JAIPUR ADJOURNED TO 5th October 2012 <<<DETAILS>>
SUPREME COURT OF INDIA
Status of : Special Leave Petition (Civil) 29956 -29957 OF 2011
L.I.C. .Vs. KRISHNA MURARI LAL ASTHANA & ORS. ETC.
Case Status : PENDING
Listed 2 times earlier Next Date of listing is : 26/11/2012
Supreme court final verdict dismissing LIC SLP on 8th August 13